There you are. 7 pm, you and a close friend are seated in your little mesh folding chairs listening to live horns and guitar riffs. Your feet tap to the rhythm of the beat; you giggle when drops of chardonnay dribble down your chin.
There's a 30-minute break between sets and you're off to the restroom. Because you were jammin', you didn't quite notice the steady drop in temperature.
You wash your hands. In haste or drunkenness, someone has pulled all of the paper towels out of the dispenser, leaving most of them on the floor. You exit the facilities.
The air hits your undried hands at the same time the breeze smacks you in the face.
Damn, it's cold!
You need a jacket, but we sold out of this one while you procrastinated.
You spend the next 3 hours complaining about the venues no re-entry policy and asking the vendors if they have any blankets for sale. Blankets...
Well, here you go. We've restocked the inventory.
- Gildan Dryblend Full Zip Hooded Sweatshirt
- Double lined spacious hood with matching drawstring at neckline
- 9 oz, 50% cotton/50% polyester preshrunk fleece knit
- Heat transfer label
- Metal zipper, Pouch pockets, with color-matched drawcord
- Double-needle stitching at shoulder, armholes, neck, waistband, and cuffs
- Quarter-turned to eliminate center crease
- 1x1 rib with spandex
- Sport Grey